We have sold out our Premium Tables but still have regular tables of 10 available.
6:30 pm—Parish Center Gym—ADULTS ONLY
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Gather a team of 10 people (remember the more brains the better your chances of winning!) and choose a theme for your table decoration and/or attire — creativity counts (for example: sports, movies, favorite decade)!
- Submit your reservation to the Parish Office:
- For a “REGULAR” reserved table, $350 total ($35/person for a table of 10)
- For a “PREMIUM”reserved table with a side table for food/drinks, $450 total ($45/person for a table of 10)
Please note: All tables are provided by Saint Anne.
- On Saturday, February 3, 2018, bring your own table decorations, food, and favorite beverages (alcoholic beverages are permitted) for your table. Tables, chairs, soda and water will be provided. You may enter no earlier than 5:00pm.
- The night will include several rounds of team trivia competition, table theme and costume competitions, a mini-live auction, and a cash raffle.
- Prizes will be awarded for the Winning Trivia Team, Best Themed Table Costumes and Best Themed Table Decorations
The parish office is accepting reservations on a first come, first serve basis starting Monday, December 18th. Please complete the form below and return with payment as soon as possible. Space is limited, so act quickly! (Please make checks payable to Saint Anne Catholic Community.)
For reservation information, please contact Amy Kane in the Marketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org . For other questions, please contact Trivia Night Co-Chairs Tracy Garcia at email@example.com or Andrea Wirt at firstname.lastname@example.org.