CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK: FAITH. EXCELLENCE. SERVICE.
Sunday January 30th-Friday February 4th
Faith, Gratitude, Service, Learning and of course FUN!
We are continuing to work on our school-wide service project.
Please consider donating any gently used Preschool-8th grade books for Bernie’s Book Bank by Friday, February 4, 2022
Monday 1/31 LEADERS APPRECIATION DAY.
- Students can wear a jersey or hero shirt with uniform bottoms.
- The students will be learning from some notable guest speakers today including:
- Sue Olafson, Director of Hope Ministries, Karen Darch, Village of Barrington President
- Bill Graff, Parish Council of Ministries, Father Joji, Associate Pastor at St. Anne
Tuesday 2/1 PARENT APPRECIATION DAY and SERVICE DAY
- Grades 3-5 field trip to Feed My Starving Children.
- Preschool-3rd will create watercolor paintings for hospice patients/valentines for veterans and Greencastle Nursing Home residents.
- All students will write letters or make crafts of appreciation for their parents.
Wednesday 2/2 TEACHER APPRECIATION DAY and SERVICE DAY
- Students can dress like their favorite teacher!
- Teachers have a dress down day and luncheon provided by Home & School.
- Grades 6-8 field trip to Feed My Starving Children.
- Students will write letters, poems, or draw a picture to show their appreciation for teachers and staff
Thursday 2/3 STUDENT APPRECIATION DAY
- Student dress down day! NO Homework given today!
- School liturgy at 1:15 p.m. hosted by Mrs. Bulgarelli’s 3rd grade classroom.
- Earth presentations sponsored by Home & School.
Friday 2/4 SAS ALL SCHOOL SPIRIT OF SERVICE DAY
- Dress in Western themed wear in support of Fr. Joji’s participation in BACOA’s Dancing with the Barrington Stars this Saturday, February 5, 2022!
- All-school assembly celebration of the end of Catholic Schools Week.
REGISTRATION for the 2022-23 school year is open on our school website.
PRIVATE TOURS are available daily Monday-Friday during school hours.
Contact Gina Maestranzi at firstname.lastname@example.org