Holy Family’s One in Love
invites you to our next
MINISTRY LISTENING SESSION
Saturday, May 12 from 10am-noon
This session will be one of sharing stories and experiences. The general theme will be:
- Share your story or whatever is on your heart that day, or just come and listen to others as they share their stories.
- Share your thoughts on what your journey learning to accept and love without judgment has been. What were your biggest obstacles in the past? What are your obstacles now?
One in Love is a friendly and safe place for:
- Parents to share stories and experiences with other parents of gay children
- LGBT community to share stories and insights
- Friends and allies to come together with the common goal of love, acceptance and support
All are invited to come for safe and respectful conversation. Light refreshments will be served. If you plan to attend or have questions please contact
Doreen Sobeski at 847-620-3072 firstname.lastname@example.org
(RSVP appreciated, but not necessary!)
Holy Family Catholic Church – 2515 Palatine Road Inverness, Illinois 60060
Next Listening Session – June 9.