Saint Anne’s Hope Ministries is seeking an experienced Co-Store Manager to job share with existing Store Manager. The position includes overseeing our high volume resale store. Reporting to the Director of Hope Ministries, the Store Co-Mangers are mission driven people who support and present the mission of Saint Anne’s Hope Ministries to volunteers, customers, clients and the community at large.
This job shares the responsibilities below. It would be expected that certain activities would be lead by one or the other Co-Manager, but both are responsible for positive outcomes.
- Oversees operations of House of Hope
- Implements and oversees that all store policies and procedures are followed by volunteers
- Responsible for attracting, recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Attends key meetings with management including weekly, monthly, and quarterly team meetings
- Manages client interface to key people at the store
- Positively motivates volunteer team to produce results that support the ministry
- Ensures the quality and productivity of all physical aspects of the store
- Overall financial responsibilities for the store including: Deposits, weekly, and monthly reports
- Direct all merchandising, operational, and personnel functions
- Acts as a leader on duty, responding to customer and volunteer concerns, as well as opening and closing the store
- Disseminate information regarding policies and procedures to all Department Managers and volunteers as appropriate
- At store level, provide direction to delivery team
- Develop and implement yearly promotional calendar
- Experience with mission driven organizations
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisory level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial, and quantitative analysis
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as physically move store merchandise.
This is a Monday through Saturday, 9am-5pm position. Each Co-Manager will be responsible for working 32 hours per week. Job partners will establish hourly schedule with Director of Hope Ministries.
Hope Ministries, a ministry of Saint Anne Catholic Community, provides emergency assistance to those individuals and families facing crisis, in our area, regardless of faith. Through timely intervention we seek to restore hope; providing a catalyst for change and a return to self-sufficiency.