Two weeks ago, Saint Anne facilitated a campaign feasibility study to seek parishioner opinions and input on a proposed campaign to address the following:
- Retire the remaining debt from building our beautiful church and its sacred spaces 20 years ago.
- Complete critical repair and maintenance projects throughout our campus.
- Upgrade the Parish Center Building to meet the needs of Saint Anne’s commissions, ministries, groups, and staff.
To conduct the survey, we partnered with CCS, a professional fundraising firm with 70 years experience in evaluating, designing, and conducting capital campaigns for Catholic parishes. CCS received 914 completed in-pew and electronic surveys, giving us excellent feedback to move forward with the planning phases of the campaign.
Representatives from CCS have compiled their findings from the survey. In addition to reaffirming the faithfulness, support, and community of our parish, they also found that:
- Eighty-four (84%) of survey respondents indicated a positive or very positive perception of the parish.
- Sixty (60%) of survey respondents indicated a positive or very positive perception of the proposed plans.
- Fifty-five (55%) of survey respondents identified retiring the building debt as the highest priority of the campaign.
- Fifty-one (51%) of survey respondents identified the campus maintenance and repairs as the highest priority of the campaign.
- Fifteen (15%) of survey respondents identified the Parish Center Upgrades as the highest priority of the campaign.
- There is a willingness to give, lead, and support this important initiative. Fifty (50%) of survey respondents were wiling to make a campaign pledge.
Father Bernie and parish leadership extend their gratitude to everyone who took the time to share their valuable insight, opinions, knowledge, and advice about our parish home. Saint Anne is truly blessed. We are excited for this opportunity to invest in our spiritual home and in our service to others.