Dear People of Saint Anne,
As you know, we are scheduled to hold the Ninth Annual Saint Anne Golf Classic on September 24th at The Club at Wynstone. Some of our parishioners have inquired about the safety protocol we will implement for the event. Below is our plan, which complies with current CDC, Illinois State and local restrictions relating to COVID-19. Please note that we may need to make adjustments, if these restrictions change. The health of our parishioners and guests is our first priority.
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID-19 (or have travelled outside the country) within 14 days of the event, please stay home. We will understand!
- We will take your temperature when you arrive for either golf or dinner. Each person who registers a normal temperature will receive a wristband to confirm that this has been done.
- We will provide each attendee with a new mask with the Saint Anne logo.
- Masks are to be worn when inside the clubhouse, including the bar, restrooms, locker rooms and the pro shop.
- To minimize the time inside the clubhouse, we encourage everyone to arrive at the event in golf attire and not to change clothes between golf and dinner.
- Masks must be worn any time you cannot maintain 6 feet of social distancing or whenever you are interacting with Wynstone staff, including servers.
- Members of the Wynstone staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Wynstone property.
- The Golf Classic will begin with a shotgun start at noon (all golf groups begin at the same time on different holes). Appropriate staging will be used to minimize the size of gatherings in one location.
- Two people may ride in a cart. It is recommended when two people who do not live in same household share a cart, they wear masks while in cart. Please let us know when you register if you would like your own cart.
- Players must maintain 6 feet of social distancing while on the driving range and practice greens.
- Masks must be worn when approaching Wynstone staff on the golf course (beverage cart servers, course rangers, etc.).
- Mulligans will be sold only at registration.
- There will be no on-course games requiring volunteers. We will be conducting a 50/50 cash raffle instead.
- There will be no caddies available.
- Dining tables will consist of no more than 6 people.
- Dinner is planned for the outdoor patio with table spacing at a minimum of 6 feet.
- In the event of inclement weather, Wynstone will make indoor space available (up to 25% capacity with proper spacing between tables).
- Bar areas will be standing room only with 6 feet of social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at your table when you are approached and served by staff (including when staff is taking orders, delivering food/beverages and servicing table).
- Masks must be worn any time you leave your table.
- There will be no live or silent auctions, since these events require gathering in one location.
Even if you cannot attend the event, we encourage you to be a sponsor for the event or make a tax-deductible donation at https://fallclassic20.cbo.io.
I want to conclude by thanking all of you for your continued support of Saint Anne Catholic Community. We look forward to seeing you on September 24th.
Yours in Christ,
Father Bernie Pietrzak