High school teens and adults … join the Night Ministry and other youths in reaching out to the less fortunate by serving soup and sandwiches to the homeless and those on the verge of homelessness in the South Shore (71st Street and Jeffrey Blvd.) area of Chicago. The schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, November 30th ● Wednesday, February 22nd Wednesday, January 11th ● Wednesday, March 8th Wednesday, January 18th ● Wednesday, March 15th Wednesday, January 25th ● Wednesday, April 12th Wednesday, February 8th ● Wednesday, April 19th ● Wednesday, April 26th
▪ Adult volunteers working with children must be in full compliance with all Protecting God’s Children components including attending VIRTUS training prior to beginning their work
▪ Six (6) teens and two(2) adult chaperones/drivers can attend each trip
▪ Adults and teens interested in serving soup should complete the interest form on our website
▪ To assist in making soup, contact Frances Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ To make sandwiches or donate fruit, chips and desserts, contact Amanda Niro at email@example.com For more information, contact Amanda Niro at 847.828.9630 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is on our website, stannebarrington.org, under Faith Formation & Education-Youth/Young Adult Ministry-Service Opportunities.