FOR YOUR GENEROSITY DURING THE
SPRING FOOD DRIVE
We were blessed by the presence of Fr. Matt O’Donnell, who spoke at all Masses last weekend. He described the importance of the St. Columbanus Food Pantry to the people in need in their community. He thanked the St. Anne community for being “good shepherds” by supporting the food pantry.
THANK YOU to Una Colohan for her organization of the Sharing Board’s Spring Food Drive. We are so thankful for all of the volunteers who helped throughout the weekend, including those that drove down to unpack the food at St. Columbanus and our truck drivers, Bob Sobelewski and Rich Baumgart.
- We filled a 17 ft. truck with over 200 boxes filled with food.
- 40 volunteers worked over 90 hours removing groceries from trunks, packing boxes, and loading the truck.
- Hope Ministries provided a $3,500 grant through the Caring and Sharing program for the purchase of meat and seafood for the clients of St. Columbanus Food Pantry.
- Cash, checks and gift card donations to St. Columbanus exceeded $4.100.
- HUGE THANKS to the Parishioners of St. Anne for their continued generosity and support!