6:30 p.m.—Parish Center Gym—ADULTS ONLY
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Gather a team of 10 people (remember the more brains, the better your chances of winning!) and choose a theme for your table—creativity counts—for the table theme competition (optional), i.e., Hawaiian, western, sports teams, movies…
- Send in your reservation with a check totaling $250.00 for your table ($25.00/person for a table of 10) or as many people as you can gather.
- On Saturday, January 24th, 2015, bring table decorations, food and favorite drinks (alcoholic beverages are permitted) for your table. Soda and water will be provided.
- Cash prizes will be awarded for the winning trivia team and best themed table.
- The night will include several rounds of team trivia competition, heads and tails games, table decoration competition (new this year) and cash raffle.
The Parish office will accept reservations on a first come, first serve basis starting Monday, December 15th. Please complete the form below and return with payment as soon as possible. Space is limited, so act quickly! (Checks should be made payable to Saint Anne Catholic Community)
SAINT ANNE TRIVIA NIGHT