At Saint Anne, our wish is for every person to experience a rich and fruitful faith life. To support members on their journey, we provide faith formation opportunities for all parishioners through intergenerational, life-stage and age-based offerings. The purpose of our multi-faceted approach is to reach and strengthen the entire Saint Anne community through unified faith formation.
For adults of all ages, there are opportunities to explore and deepen your faith in a variety of settings; intergenerational, life-stage, gender-based, small group gatherings, and large-group experiences. Along the way we’ll provide tools for application of your faith to the everyday world in which we live.
For children and teens, we provide an enhanced Catholic foundation through family faith formation, small and large-group gatherings, service, and sacrament preparation and reception.
Saint Anne offers a variety of opportunities for adults, families, teens, and children to grow and share in faith together.
What does Saint Anne Faith Formation look like?
- Children’s Faith Formation for children in grades one through five
- Journey – small group format for middle school students
- Men of Action and Contemplation (MAC) – small faith group gatherings for men
- RCIA – Catechetical and spiritual formation for those wishing to become Catholic Christians
- SPRED – special religious formation for developmentally-delayed children and adults
- Sacrament preparation for Baptism, First Reconciliation and First Eucharist, and Confirmation
For Children’s Faith Formation and Journey registration materials, please click here
As individuals, couples and families,
when we experience and share our faith together as community
we are all richer for the experience!
“However, take care and be earnestly on your guard not to forget the things which your own eyes have seen, nor let them slip from your memory as long as you live, but teach them to your children and to your children’s children.”