Your information has been submitted but registration is not complete until the following are received in the Youth Ministry office:
- Parent Permission Form (print and sign)
- Teen Participant Agreement Form (print and sign)
- Copy of front and back of insurance card
- Written answers to the following questions:
- Please explain in about 100 words, why you are applying to take part in this summer service trip.
- This is a 12 hour van trip to the work site and the living conditions are rustic. What are some of your concerns regarding participating in a trip like this?
- Check payable to Saint Anne Youth Ministry in the amount of $500. No refunds within 2 weeks of departure. No exceptions.
Submit above items to:
Saint Anne Youth Ministry
120 N Ela St.
Barrington, IL 60010
Your registration will not be accepted for this trip until ALL of the above items are received by the Youth Ministry office. Completed registrations will be recorded by the date that all items are received. Registration deadline is April 8, 2019
Mission Trip participants are required to participate in two team building activities prior to departure. Please make sure you are available for the dates below and mark your calendars.
Tuesday April 30 – 7:00 to 9:00PM Meet and Greet – Parents and students are required to attend
Tuesday June 11 – 7:00 to 9:00PM Appalachian movie night and sensitivity training– Students are required to attend
Registrations will be taken in the order that they are COMPLETED with preferences given as follows:
Current seniors who have never participated in a Saint Anne mission trip
Current juniors who have never participated in a Saint Anne mission trip
Current sophomores and Current seniors / juniors who have participated in past mission trips
Non parishioners will be accepted if room permits.
Please note that current college aged students are not permitted on this trip.