Saint Anne Youth Ministry
Summer Service Mission Trip
Catholic Heart WorkCamp | June 11-17, 2023 | Louisville, Kentucky
Participants: Incoming 2023 Freshman through current Seniors
Catholic Heart Workcamp is a week-long summer mission trip for teens going into 9th grade through current seniors. The mission is to revitalize communities and beautify homes for the elderly, disabled and those who cannot afford needed repairs. This experience will empower participants to live as disciples of Christ through serving others and foster the spiritual growth of each participant through the sacraments, Catholic faith sharing and prayer.
- Travel with St Anne teens to the Camp Location.
- Join 300 other teens from around the country and get assigned to a work crew and worksite for the week.
- Sleep, eat, and live at the hosting high school
- Start each day with Mass and Morning Program. Travel to your worksite to serve (painting, cleaning, building, clearing, sorting, interacting, etc.) Return to camp to enjoy free time with friends, experience musician-led music and prayer, and interact in high-energy games and activities.
- Help others, grow closer to God, meet new people, have a blast, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
2023 Mission Trip - Camp Theme: Made for More
Sunday, June 11 – Friday, June 17, 2023
Cost: $525 per person (Cost includes: CHWC programming, transportation, all meals at camp, facilities rentals, supplies and materials, worksite plans, Adult work camp supervision, morning and evening programs/entertainment, St Anne T-shirt, CHWC t-shirt, CHWC cross, and free day activity)
Who: Incoming Freshmen through current Seniors
We have a total of 16 teen spots and 4 adult spots.*
First come first served.
We will have several formational and fun meetings as a combined group before we depart for our Mission Trip in June.
Louisville is a city in Jefferson County in the U.S. state of Kentucky on the Indiana border. The population was 782,969 at the 2020 census. Through the Diocese of Louisville, CHWC partners with various organizations and churches to provide projects that include painting, home repair, yard work, child card, and at food banks, etc. You will have the chance to work with residents and social agencies of all types and build relationships within the community of Louisville.
Questions? Contact Amy Hodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-620-3073 or Doreen Sobeski at email@example.com or 847-620-3072.